Monday, May 3, 2010

Saving My Day

Really, it did. These news completely saved my day. Not that I was having a particularly rough day or anything, far from it. But this, wow, this is just heartwarming.
It made me cry my eyes out; my heart swelled with pride in being a nerd, and my faith in random acts of kindness was completely restored.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2011740342_electronboy30m.html

This is important. This is the kind of thing that really matters.

Thank you, Seattle. Thank you.

6 comments:

Ricademus said...

Every once in a while people surprise us with their kindness. =)

Anonymous said...

i will just say one thing- Wow!!!

Didz said...

Ohh that's so sweet...if they show the vid of it, it's a def I'm gonna cry too. Pengwee is just sensitive as u are... :)
Btw, it's good to have u back posting! Miss ya!!! ;)

Rml said...

People do surprise, don't they? If the newspapers had more stories like that, I'd def read them more! I was awe struck, really.

@Didz: there is a video somewhere - but I didn't even wanna look it up, for fear of literally crying my eyes off, hehe! I'm a wuss, what can I say?...
And thnx, hehe! LOVE ur new pic, btw! ;)

Daydream Believer said...

THank you for sharing this. So beautiful!

Didz said...

Nah, u're not a wuss. Just a very sensitive lady. Hey, Thanks u love it. Yeah, that explains all I guess - a curious blurry ones. Hehehe