Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Diving III

So: who will take me to the hospital this time?

Okay, a grasp on reality: I've had way more serious... I've already had a head trauma that threw me into a coma, and another that almost bought me a way-one ticket. So quit the drama. This one's just a lump.
BUT: what's the use in comparing "all the cuts and bruises"? (Hello my job! Get out of my head!) What are u trying to get from it, see which one hurt more? Is there a prize for this shit or something? In the end, it doesn't really matter that u've had worse in the past - why, this freaking lump hurts now!

Lumps in the head can bother one for a really long time. I have a baaaad feeling about this one.

I wish I stopped going to the hospital so often, goddamn it...

(And I do wish I didn't have this stupid philosophy of "keep on diving"... Good God, what was I thinking... damn... Hate this "seize the day" thing I've got...)

2 comments:

Iris H. said...

No, you don't. Diving is good. You just have to choose a good spot before doing it. ;)
I've got just the picture for you. Gonna post it asap! xo

RONNY DIAS said...

I know it's difficult to see a meaningful reason for doing the things we do.
Most of times that JUST doesn't happen!!
But, at the end of the day, the "cuts and bruises" and even the hurting lumps are there to prove to people they're alive.
And boy are you one of them!!!
;D
xoxoxox